Washi Meets...Boardwalk

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I have a quick card to share, using some washi tapes...


I used papers, stamps and embellishments from Club Scrap's Boardwalk Collection.
I had some left over paper strips from other projects and I layered them on card base. I drew some borders using a black pen.
I layered some washi tapes: Journeyman Tissue Tape (Tim Holtz) and The Paper Studio.
I stamped the image (CS Boardwalk Jumbo unmounted stamps) on white cardstock, using Memento Danube Blue (from Memento GUM DROPS 12 Dew Drop Ink Pads MD-012-100).
I die cut the image using 2 circles (Spellbinders Circles), inked the outer one with Memento Danube Blue and adhered on card (so it's an inlaid design).
I finish it with a funky fiber (Boardwalk Fibers) and an Engraved Shell Button (stars colored with Copic marker).


Challenges:
1. RetroSketches #217



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Wow.. this is beautiful! I love the details of your card! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card! Beautiful! And where did you find that adorable chair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this simple and fun card! Plus the adorable chair photo accessory ;-) Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It? --Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The layout is gorgeous! I love how you put everything together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Lilian. Thanks for joining us at CYCI. - Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. woooww so many lovely washi tape you have Lilian and the main Image cool that you did not even colored it
    great card again teamie
    biiig hugs and hope at the weekend you have some times to do blog hop
    we miss you
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card love the use of the washi tape, makes a great finishing touch.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe