French Dies {Fri}: MHKDesigner Inspiration Father's Day Card

Friday, June 10, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's my turn to post at MHKDesigns' Blog today...here's my card, using Lift Me Higher:


I blended some ink, using the mini ink blender tool, on blue cardstock.
I used my Cricut to cut the star panel. I layered some washi tape on a white panel and adhered on card. I adhered the star panel on, with foam tape.
I printed the image from Lift Me Higher, cut it out, colored it with Copic markers and adhered on panel.
I printed my own sentiment, trimmed it, inked the edges and adhered on panel.
I added some black stars for more dimension.

Don't forget to take a look at the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop!
Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
1. Crafting When We Can #120: Add Stars
2. The Male Room #37: Father's Day


3. Cards in Envy: No Girls Allowed


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Supere card, great little scene inside the focal circle. Thanks for playing at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooww adorable colored the digi Image from MHK
    any Dad will love this Lilian
    great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love the scene in the circle! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun, Lilian! I adore the gorgeous way you colored the image--and the die cuts matching the elements are fabulous! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe