Club Scrap Jun Blog Hop + Linky Party: Boardwalk

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Welcome to Club Scrap's Blog Hop and Linky Party!!!
This month we're featuring the Boardwalk Collection...

 photo 0616hopbadge_zpsovvdzbb2.jpg

If you came from Karen's Post (at Club Scrap's Blog), you're in the right place!
Your next stop is Kay's Blog!!!

Hop and then create a project and link it HERE!

Here are my projects...


Boardwalk Collection is perfect for Beach/Summer/Vacation themes!
I used printed paper as base, a strip of plain paper with photo mats (Hypno Vintage Paper Pack), and some stamped embellishments (Boardwalk Art Nouveau and Jumbo unmounted stamps).
I stamped the lobster and crabs, cut them out and colored them with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Stain BARN DOOR (Ranger). I thought it would be funny to place the crabs on the beach chairs! =)
I also added some Mod Podge Dimensional Magic Glitter Gold on the eyes.
I added the stamped border and the sentiment (with foam tape).

And I love the versatility of the Boardwalk Collection!
If you don't want to make vacation themed pages...4th of July is almost here!


Some of the papers are perfect for the firework/BBQ photos you'll be taking! =)
I made a mix of traditional and pocket scrapbooking.
On the left, I used printed papersplain papers and photo mats, a border from Boardwalk Embellishment Cutaparts, Boardwalk Wood Veneer Tag & Stars and the awesome baker's twine (from Boardwalk Fibers). I adhered the Boardwalk Wood Veneer Stars with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic Glitter Gold and I also applied it on the Stars for a bit of shine!
On the right, I used printed papersplain papers, and Boardwalk Embellishment Cutaparts (some of them are just the right size!).

And last, but not the least...if you like to use Digital Kits, Boardwalk Digital Kit is an awesome one to have:


Once I chose the images I wanted, it didn't really take me a long time to finish this page!
I chose my background paper, added the grass, sand, ribbons, umbrella and chairs images.
I added an image for the background and faded it a bit.
Finally, I added the frames and photos.

Hope you've enjoyed my projects!
And don't forget to go to Kay's Blog to see what she has created!

Challenges:
1. Craft Your Passion #318: Always AGoes
2. Word Art Wed #236-#237: AGoes
3. Simon Says Wed: Anything Goes
4. Double D: One for the Boys


You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. Great ideas and brojects, Lillian.
    The digital scrap page is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas and brojects, Lillian.
    The digital scrap page is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super inspiration, Lilian! It's hard to believe the 4th of July is upon us. Great page for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMIGOSH, I love the little crabbies sitting in the lounge chairs, so cute! I think it's great how you were able to mix in Hypno papers, too. Great pages, all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Love what you have done with these layouts Lilian!! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the crabs on the lawn chairs. The digital page is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling layouts Lillian! Love the digital one. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, fun combination with the Hypno papers, they look cool together, I never would have thought of that! Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The crabs relaxing are just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great LO's Lilian! That digi page is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous LO Lilian, the photos are lovely and all of the beach details are perfect! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic LO, Lilian! Love your choice of digital embellishments and the design. Thanks for joining the Double D June Challenge, "One for the Boys".

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great project! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layout. Lovely paper and the images are cute.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful - Love them all! Especially that Digi - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pages! I like how you incorporated a pocket page too. Love all the diversity in your pages...paper and digital.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your pages! The crabs in the beach chairs are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe