{Tue} Tag: Tim Holtz's June Tag Inspired Tag

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I took a gelatin printing class with Dina Wakley about a month ago...so cool!
We made some prints using GelliArts 8 x 10 LARGE GEL PRINTING PLATE, Dina Wakley's Paints and Stencils, and turned them into a journal!
I had a piece of Tim Holtz Idea-ology PLAIN TISSUE WRAP printed and that's what I used for this tag:


(Sorry about the photo...I used my cellphone, so it might not be the best quality...)

I adhered the Tim Holtz printed Tissue Wrap on cardstock and trimmed it into a tag. I added some more color with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Stain BARN DOOR (Ranger) and Distress Ink Stain TUMBLED GLASS.
I used a flower stem stamp (Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps FLOWER GARDEN) as a branch, colored it with Copic marker and used a white gel pen for highlights.
I stamped paintbrushes and heart (Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps MINI BIRD CRAZY AND THINGS) with CTMH white ink pad.
I stamped the bird and paintbrush on white cardstock, colored with Copic markers, cut them out and adhered on tag.
I stamped the fedora and tie on white cardstock, cut them out and colored them with Copic markers (I drew the plaid patterned on them).
Finally, I added some faux stitches around and "color your world" with a black pen and the fibers.

I would like to link it to:
1. Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016 June Tag
2. Craft Your Passion #318: Always AGoes
3. Word Art Wed #236-#237: AGoes


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Beautiful tag. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice this tag. Great with the bird.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those crazy birds! Great background you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe