Club Scrap Jun Artiste Team Challenge + Blog Hop: Hypno

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Welcome to Club Scrap's Artist Team Challenge + Blog Hop!

If you came from Deb's Blog, you're in the right place!
Go to Club Scrap's Blog for the complete Blog Hop List!

This month, the team was challenged to use the Hypno Vintage Paper Pack...there are 3 versions to choose from...here's a photo of Version #1:


Here's my 2-page scrapbook layout (you can click on each page to view it larger):


I used some plain cardstock from the Boardwalk Collection, since the Hypno Papers are text-weight.
On the Left, I tore 3 edges of one Hypno Paper (Version #2) and adhered it on base.
I tore a photo mat, some other designs from the papers and collaged them on page.
On the Right, I trimmed 9 squares, distressed the edges and adhered them on base. I drew a frame around using a black pen. I cut out some designs from the papers to adhere on some squares (the arrows, numbers and label).

You could just stop there or add more embellishments...since I got some Club Scrap Digital Kits, my plan is to print some embellishments, cut them out and add them to the pages (once I fix my printer!). This is what they will look like:



This is the last stop! Thanks so much for hopping with us!
To start over, go to Club Scrap's Blog


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. What a fun LO! Love all of the bits and pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun LO! Love all of the bits and pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way of using the paper, Lilian. Totally love those little squares with the pictures.
    The large lay out is just too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great pages! I really like the little squares-very nice!

      Delete
  4. Great way of using the paper, Lilian. Totally love those little squares with the pictures.
    The large lay out is just too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Love all they sleepy pics! GreAt pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Awesome way to use the papers and I love your idea to use digital elements as handmade embellishments. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH I love that picture of your son, so adorable, and these papers worked great with it! Great embellishments as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! Love all the photos you were able to get on the page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent layout - perfect for your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous page. Love the little squares!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The nine photo LO caught my eye. I love all the sleepy photos... Great title!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe