Build a Bouquet Card Trio

Thursday, June 09, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Today, I'm sharing some cards using the same stamp set, called Stampendous Cling Stamps BUILD A BOUQUET SET With Stencil (CRS5074). I bought it a few months ago...so, it's about time I used it, right? (before my hubby asks me why I buy stuff and don't use it...)

I was going to make just one card, but I found more challenges...shame on me...

OK, first up is a card inspired by House of Cards photo inspiration (the frame with the menu):


It's a hybrid card. I used a digital stamp (Club Scrap's Hydrangeas Digital Kit) for the background.
I printed it on yellow cardstock and trimmed the panel.
I stamped different flowers from Stampendous Cling Stamps BUILD A BOUQUET SET on white cardstock and cut them out.
I painted panel and flowers with All-Purpose Ink (API) in different colors, added details with Copic and/or Fabrico markers and arranged them on the panel without adhering them. After deciding placement, I used a craft knife to cut a window on yellow panel.
Then, I adhered the bouquets, trimmed the excess off and adhered the panel on the card base.
I stamped a sentiment (CTMH) in the window and added details on flowers with Ranger BISQUE Liquid Pearls Pearlescent Paint (LPL28062).

Challenges:
1. House of Cards End of Term Blog Hop + Prizes!
2. Inspiration Destination #89: AGoes
3. Simon Says Mon Summer Garden
4. Designer's Choice Challenge #68: Use Two or More stamps

*************************

The other cards are pretty CAS...here's the second one:


I trimmed a white panel and stamped the vase using Tsukineko Memento LONDON FOG (ME-901) ink pad. I colored it with Copic and Distress markers.
I die cut some leaves (Spellbinders Shapeabilities Assorted Leaves), inked them and folded them for dimension.
Add the flowers (colored with All Purpose Ink Tropical Lagoon, colored pencil and Fabrico Marker Tropical Lagoon), washi tape and sequins...voila'!

Challenges:
1. Addicted to CAS #89: Petals


2. CAS Mix Up Jun Challenge (choice = paint)

3. CAS on Sundays #84: Sparkle
4. CAS-ual Fridays #149: Florals

5. STAMPlorations June CAS Card Challenge



And the third card:


Pretty similar to the second one...I just colored the flowers with purple API and Copic marker and added seuqins and Ranger BISQUE Liquid Pearls Pearlescent Paint (LPL28062) to flowers' centers.

Challenges:
1. Less is More #279: Colour - Purple
2. Crafty Gals Corner #75: Pop of Color


Here are some supplies I used:
Memento TUXEDO BLACK (me-900)
Memento Lilac Posies (from GUM DROPS 12 Dew Drop Ink Pads MD-012-100)
Tsukineko Dual-Ended Fabrico Marker Green Apple
Tsukineko Dual-Ended Fabrico Marker Tropical Lagoon
Tsukineko Dual-Ended Fabrico Marker Cherry Pink
Tsukineko All Purpose Ink Tropical Lagoon
Tsukineko All Purpose Ink Cherry Pink


Stampendous Cling Stamps BUILD A BOUQUET SET With Stencil UM Rubber CRS5074


Ranger BISQUE Liquid Pearls Pearlescent Paint LPL28062

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. Three gorgeous cards Lilian. LOVE the flowers framed on your first ... just gorgeous and vibrant colours. The second two are CAS perfection! The beautiful flowers just pop off all that beautiful white space. Great job! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely fresh and floral trio of cards, Lilian! I do love the beautiful CAS card with the purple flowers - it is perfect for our challenge this week and the first frame design is so vibrant. Great to see you at Less is More this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card creations! I love your style and the use of bold florals. Spotted you at LIM and headed over - great entry with those purple blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three beauties, Lilian! Love the flower border and the gorgeous blue and purple flowers! Thanks so much for sharing these with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely, Lilian! I adore that fabulous floral frame you crafted--just stunning! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All are lovely. Great colors and cant go wrong with flower cards. Perfect for so many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. Lilian! I especially love the first one with the flower frame... the colours are gorgeous and it looks like the flowers pop out of the card!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your cards are beautiful Lilian, So glad you used that stamp so we could all see how versatile it is I love them all and I really the bright colors.
    Thank you for the inspiration. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful cards, I love the flower stamp and your treatment of it is stunning!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning collection of elegant CAS cards here. Great to see you've linked up at Less is More and ATCAS with them this week. Thanks so much. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards, thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Lilian for sharing all 3 of your beautiful and creative CAS Mixed Media cards. So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful selection of cards, Lilian! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. first card sooo beautiful colored Lilian love the bunch of flowers on your card
    the third and second I love the stamp you choose and the way you colored the flowers
    adorable and eye candy cards
    you are so busy sweety making adorable cards
    see you maybe on my Post
    I miss your visit haha
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards! Thank you for playing along with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards, Lilian. I can't make up my mind which I prefer :-) So glad you joined us at AtCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards. I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  18. A bunch of beautiful cards! That first one is especially beautiful, love that gorgeous frame. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cards and I love your coloring. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lilian, your cards are beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cards are so beautiful Lilian! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays. I am really loving your entry. Such gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that pop of purple against all of the white!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Pop of Color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Preciosas, coloridas y Floreadas tarjetas! Gracias por participar con nosotras en HOC! Enjoy! Paua,Dt.

    ReplyDelete
  24. All of your cards are gorgeous! I love the colors in the first card-it's so bright and happy! This is a great stamp set! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! :) Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful cards Lilian! Love the way you used the stamped flowers on the first! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your hybrid card; if you hadn't told us, I would have never guessed. I even had to go back to the inspiration photo to see the frame you referred to (LOL!). You do beautiful work. Thanks so much for joining us at House of Cards.

    sue n.
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all the cards, but especially the third one - it is such lovely colours. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Mix Up.

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are both so beautiful! I love the frame! Thanks for joining us at CAS STAMP-lorations Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe