Addicted to Stamps and More #197: Morning Dew Fairy Card

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More...Make Your Mark!



Sponsor:


A Day For Daisies provides themed categories of over 3000 digital stamp illustrations for all your crafty projects. See our website to view them all!


Prize: $12.00 gift certificate

*****************************************


Here's my card using sponsor's image: 


I printed the image on a panel and colored it with alcohol-based markers.
I added washi tapes, sequined embroidery thread and adhered it on card.


Then, I added more colors + splatters using Tsukineko All Purpose Ink Cherry Pink and in green.
I finished it off with sequins and Mod Podge Dimensional Magic on wings.

Challenges (ETA 06/14 - I forgot to link before!!!):
1. Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #25: 2nd Year Celebration 
(Inspired by #24 Butterflies and Blooms)



2. BT #41: Fantasy
3. Crafts Galore Encore: AGoes with Kenny K in June



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Lilian, you've brought this image to life with your fabulous colouring! The fairy...gorgeous! Talk about 'making your mark' in a most impressive fashion!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh woooww Lilian
    I love the way you colored the flower
    I never did like this and will try it
    your washi tape now is your trade mark
    so sweet put there and love the green as ground too FANTASTIC Fairy card my friend
    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I love your card :) All the details are fabulous, you always know what to do with tape! I have a drawer full of it, and never know what to do with it!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I love your card :) All the details are fabulous, you always know what to do with tape! I have a drawer full of it, and never know what to do with it!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card. Fabulous colours and a gorgeous image.
    Thank-you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore June Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! gorgeous coloring! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe