{Tue} Technique: Digital Tea Stained Card

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

This card is for Club Scrap's Jan Technique Challenge - Tea Stain...click HERE to see the tutorial!
I made a 5" x 7" digital card using digital elements from various Digital Kits from Club Scrap:


I used Random Doorways Digital Kit for the background paper, Dahlia Digital Kit for overlay (I altered the colors) and frame, Boardwalk Digital Kit for paper behind cups, London Calling for stacking cups, and Postcards from Paris Digital Collection for layered postcards, tag, thread and stamps.

Challenges:
1. 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your beautiful teacup image. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous digital version of tea staining! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe