{Sun} Sweets: You Are Amazing Heart Card

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Happy Sunday!!!

Hope you had a great day...mine, not so much...I couldn't sleep and threw up at 4am, then couldn't sleep...my schedule is all messed up! =(

But I wanted to share this card, for a few challenges:


I die cut a panel and added washi tape on the side. I stamped the heart (Concord & 9th) with my MISTI, added the sentiment (Clearly Besotted) and adhered it on card.
Then, I added some sequins. Super easy!

Challenges:
1. CASE this Sketch #204


2. CASology week #231: Forest


3. Fusion 3rd Anniversary (I used some elements in photo)


4. Rubber Dance Jan Challenge (for the colors):




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oh, what a cool heart made up of tree slices! Very pretty card, Lilian. Thank you for entering it to our January challenge at Rubber Dance ♥ So nice that you've joined the CASology challenge as well, which we've sponsored this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thanks for joining us in celebrating Fusion's 3rd anniversary and at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fun heart image. Love the washi border. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card!!! Thank you for playing along at the Rubber Dance challenge. xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you're not feeling well! Beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, Lilian! Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance January Challenge.
    Hugs, DT-Anita ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe