{Sun} Sweets: CWS #10 - Winter Wonderland Photo/Color Inspiration

Sunday, January 01, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

This is my second post for the day! 
Since it's New Year's Day, the more cards to show off the better! =)
There's a new challenge at Creative with Stamps:



Here's the photo/color Inspiration...you can use the photo and/or colors for your cards:

http://www.design-seeds.com/edible-hues/color-noel/

Sponsor:


4 images from Bugaboo Stamps
(for Random Winner)


It only snowed here a couple of times last year...but it's been really cold...so here's my card:


I used a snowflakes embossing folder for my die cut Pearslescent Paper (Club Scrap Shades of Winter Collection).
I die cut and stamped (Cutie Pie - CTMH) a smaller panel with the help of my MISTI.
I stamped the cupcake holder, colored with Copic marker and cut it out.
I stamped the cupcake, paper pieced it with patterned paper, colored the liner with Copic marker and added "frosting" on (dimensional glitter paint and red glitter on "berry").
Then, I layered the die cut heart (ColorBok), the holder and the cupcake (adhered with foam tape).
Finally, I added a bow (Club Scrap Paris Flea Market).

Link up to 3 cards HERE!

Challenges:
1. Love to Scrap #93: AGoes


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wishing you a Happy New Year filled with wonderful things! Super card!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy cup cake and lovely heart too
    I was having problem to find the pink/ red on the photo inspiration Lilian
    but now I know I can change with bright red right hehe...
    nicely done my friend
    Happy New Year Lilian and as I write in Email I feel comfort with all our DT member I can commenting them in some minutes I like visiting our DT member and too much could be difficult for me to reach all of them in some minutes..
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card to ring in the New Year, Lilian! Wishing you all the best in 2017

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the pops of red and the bow! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT
    http://anncard.blogspot.tw

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe