Octopus Masculine Card

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Hello,

The Card Concept is having a DT Call and you're supposed to use a past challenge...so I chose #12, 'cause I didn't have the chance to play:


I had a gorgeous CAS card design in mind (at least in my mind it was!), but due to a die cut machine not wanting to cooperate, I had to go to plan B!

Here's my card - a Mixed Media Card:


I was inspired by the anchor at first, but had to change it to...an Octopus! I've been obsessed with them lately...
I was also inspired by the colors.

I would like to be a Mixed Media designer for The Card Concept because I'm a bit eclectic. 
My style varies depending on the photo inspiration, stamps and papers I use but I'm in love with textures and different supplies I've purchased lately...so being on the team would give me an "excuse" to use them and create! =)

Thank you for the opportunity!


(update 06/11/15)
I would like to link this card to:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe