Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog DT Challenge #254: Anything Goes

Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Monday and welcome to another FCCB Monday challenge!



Challenge #254 Anything Goes

This Weeks Sponsor

 Winner will receive a $25.00 Gift Certificate to Verve Stamps

Here's my project...Bridal Shower "Sleeve N Pocket" Invitation:


Sleeve is from Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge (CTMH). I added a bow and trimmed a card (using double-sided patterned paper) to fit:


I rounded the corners of the card, added washi tapes and a die cut from the sleeve, and stamped the invitation:


Hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to check out my team mates creations and to link your projects HERE!

Have a nice week!



post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe