French Dies {Fri}: Hey Girl! Swagger Card

Friday, June 05, 2015

Hello and Happy Friday!!!

I have a card to share today...remember Swagger with a bow? (click HERE to see the card)
Today, he is wearing a tie!



I created the background using the stamp "Hey Girl" (Unity Stamp Co.).
Swagger was stamped and colored with Copic markers. His tie was cut from blue patterned paper using CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge (I inked it for more contrast).
I added a grass border, and some punched flowers with hand-drawn stems/leaf.
I added some glitter, highlights with gel pens, matted with a patterned paper and adhered on card.
Finally, I stamped and cut out the "Hey, Girl" banner, colored with ShinHan Touch Twin Tender Pink marker and adhered on card using 3-D foam tape.

Challenges:
1. Friends with Flair
2. Unity {be inspired} Challenge 28 May 14-Jun10


3. Cut it Up! #72: Ties for Father's Day
4. Word Art Wed #186: Anything Goes/Family Friendly

Have a nice weekend!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe