My Crush Blog Hop

Saturday, June 06, 2015

Hello,

Welcome to the CTMH Summer Crush Blog Hop!

If you came from Nikka's Blog, you're in the right place!
If you want to start from the beginning or get lost along the way, see the complete list HERE.

This post is part of my Project Scrapbooking26 (PS26#12)!
I planned to post pocket scrapbook pages with embellishments today,  but since I'm participating in the CTMH My Crush Blog Hop, I'll have to postponed that...sorry! =(

This will also be my last Blog Hop with my fellow CTMH consultants...I'll drop as a hobbyist consultant end the month...I purchased too much stuff! Now I have to use it up! =)

For this hop, we're using My Crush books and Assortments...here's my project:

I'd like to link it to:




I used the BlueBird book and Assortments (layered papers and stickers).
Shapes and "Oh Happy Day" card were cut with Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge. I heat embossed the flowers in Neon Yellow and the branches in green. I added paper flowers and pearl gemstones on flowers.
I trimmed the 3x4 card a little bit, rounded the corners again and sprayed it with a metallic green mist.
Black patterned paper mat was cut with Artbooking Cricut cartridge and I added some silver washi tape here and there!

Your next stop is Pam's Blog!

Thanks for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe