SOTM Blog Hop - It's the Little Things

Friday, October 31, 2014

Welcome to the SOTM (Stamp of the Month) Blog Hop!



If you have come here from Jacquelin's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants HERE.

This month we have around 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this stamp set. Just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! 

Here's one of my creations...



...a wreath ornament...took me forever to wrap the yarn around the metal bookplate...but totally worth it! =)

And a card...I embossed the circles with clear embossing powder, then stamped the flowers and wiped the ink off the embossed areas...


Then I added the flowers...




Supplies (CTMH):
It's the Little Things
Teal Shimmer Trim
Glitz Glitter Gel (retired)
Others:
VersaMark
Clear embossing powder
Heat Gun
Scallop border punch (Fiskars)

Your next stop is Pam's Blog!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

P.S. I'm entering the ornament in the challenges below:

1. Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #5: Ribbons, Twine & Fibers
2. WAW #156: Anything Goes
3. SSS Wed Challenge: Anything Goes

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe