PML Pear & Partridge Cards

Saturday, October 04, 2014

Happy World Card Making Day!!!

Have you started on your holidays cards? I have...because I'm a procrastinator...so I decided to start "earlier" this year...
Here are some fast cards that I made using 3x4 cards from Picture My Life Pear & Partridge from Close To My Heart.



I added some stamped backgrounds and sentiment on some of the cards, and on others, I just used the printed card with washi tape! Easy peasy! =)


Here are some of cards that come in the PML Pear & Partridge (see the mittens I used?):
Supplies:
other washi tapes (The Paper Studio, EK Success, CTMH-retired)

Challenges:
1. SSS Mon Challenge: Finishing Touch
2. WAW #152: Anything Goes
3. SSS Wed Challenge: Transport It (sled card)

Thanks for stopping by
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe