Mixed Media {Monday}: Gratitude Art Journal Part 2

Monday, October 13, 2014

Remember my Art Journal pages that I almost forgot to post end of last month?


Here's the photo inspiration again:


I didn't have time to write the how-to...so here it is!

How-to:
1. The background was half done! I chose the orange pages from my Smash (the red one)...
2. I had an old overlay cut from Artbooking Cricut Collection (CTMH) and I used it as a stencil for the modeling paste;
3. I painted the modeling paste using 3 different colors of reinkers;
4. Added some splatters with a paintbrush, using the same 3 colors;
5. Then, I stamped on pages using different background stamps (Script is Stampabilities, others are CTMH - D1604 Season of Thanks);
6. I stamped the big flower (Inkadinkado) on a piece of cardstock, colored it with regular markers and watercolored using PearlEx Watercolor CD;
7. I also stamped Script Background stamp on flower, cut it out and adhered on page;
8. I added the dragonfly (Unity Stamp Co.) and sentiment (C1559 Always Grateful - CTHM);
 9. Finally, I colored the dragonflies with Copic markers and added Glitz Glitter Gel (CTMH - retired).

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe