Scrapbook {Saturday}: Studio J Autumn Blessings Layout

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Here's a Studio J digital scrapbook layout I made...


I don't use Studio J very often, but when I see retired papers I like, plus the chance to catch up on my scrapbooking...can't pass that! =)
You can give it a try for free! All you have to do is create a user account (click HERE to go to the website).
And if you would to purchase the layouts you created, you can purchase just the files (and print them at home) or printed pages (with files included).
CTMH is going to have a special promotion for Studio J next month...stay tuned for more info!!!

I'm entering it in:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #154: Anything Goes with ODBD

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe