Heart 2 Heart November Guest Designer: Peace on Earth Scrapbook Page

Saturday, November 01, 2014

I was September's Top Chick at Heart 2 Heart CTMH Challenge Blog, so I get to be the Guest Designer for November Challenges!
Thank you H2H Team for the privilege!

Today, I have a CAS (Clean and Simple) scrapbook page for the Scrapbook Challenge...NO B&T Duos (background & texture) papers!



So, basically I just used solid color cardstock, some Ruby Chevron Washi Tape, embellishments...and, of course, stamping!
The cardstock, sequins and stamps are from the Yuletide Carol WOTG Scrapbooking Kit, and I also used Sparkles Brown & Tan Assortment.

There'll be a new challenge on Mon! Don't forget to check it out!

Have a nice weekend!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe