{Sun} Sweets: Inspired by Sketches Cards

Sunday, July 05, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

Happy Sunday!
I have a couple of cards to share today...first one, I had the papers + image laid down already on my desk, when I saw this CAS on Friday Challenge #183 Sketch...and it was almost the same I had in mind!!!



So, I just had to add the sentiment and some other details...plus the colors from  Color My Heart #400 Celebrartion: Shades of Purple, Blue and Green...


...and here's my card (I'll have a Process Video later):


I used CTMH D1920 You Make Me Happy stamp set and Mix-In papers.
If you purchase the stamp set, CTMH will donate $7 to Operation Smile, a non-profit organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates in children around the world.


I used Jane Davenport's Glitz Sea Sparkle Markers to color the card.

More Challenges:

*************

My second card was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #379:


And here it is:


All I used was washi tapes on a panel...different designs and widths. 

Other Challenges:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love that little owl - the clean nature of your card highlights that little animal. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Your take on the sketch is very good and you've included our colors perfectly. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both gorgeous! Love the cute little owl, great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely first card - and I love the washi one too - great use of washi or strips of patterned paper!
    Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
    Susan
    Color My Heart Color Dare
    Challenges

    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable and love that stamp set, so many great images and excellent interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at ColorMyHeart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the spots, it really makes the card pop. Thank you for joining us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you an join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic set of cards . Awesome colors and designs... Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE this week, hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe