Mixed Media {Mon}: "Good-Bye" Blue Puppies Page + Process Video

Monday, July 20, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I've been cleaning up and re-organizing some stuff and got to some boxes...with scraps from other projects...so here's what I made for a couple of challenges...an easy mixed-media scrapbook page:


In my box #1, I found some patterned papers and left over papers that were created using spray and stencil and a flower monoprint. I cut them out and arranged them on my scrapbook page. 
I added additional papers + stamping (CTMH stamps - You Make Me Happy, Snuggle Up and a consultant set).
I choose the color blue for my monochromatic theme from More Than Words July Challenge and even though I didn't really add the word "goodbye" on the page, it represents my puppies that went to new homes about a year ago, so I had to say "goodbye" to them at that time.

I also made a Process Video, so hope you enjoy it! And I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube Channel! (sorry about the "white noise"...my fan was really loud!!!)



Challenges:





You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Oh what a perfect take on the challenge! Your page is lovely and the puppies are gorgoeus! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Such a cute card, I love it! Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a sweet page with those puppies, thank you for joining us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love your stenciled designs. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful monochromatic layout! I love your hand-made mixed media embellishment details! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is very cool, thanks for joining with us at MTW good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout. I love the floral tucked under the photos.
    Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The soft blue really complements the photos. Thank you so much for playing along at Stick it Down .
    Looking forward to seeing you again next time.
    Love Alex
    PinkCraftyMama
    Stick it Down DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe