Fancy Fold A Sweet Thank You Card

Thursday, July 09, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

I saw a couple of challenges requiring a Fancy-Fold Card and thought I would play...usually I stick to the regular 4.25" x 5.5" cards, but sometimes is fun to try different techniques!


I was inspired by Allisa's Flamingo card (The Paper Players) and decided to figure it out on my own, before I went to the tutorial link she gave us...so, here's my take:


When you open the first flap:


Then, the second:


You could add photos to some of the panels and turn it into a photo card to send to family. Or you could change the dimensions and add this to a scrapbook page!

Challenges:
1. The Paper Players PP498: Theme



2. Inspire.Create.Challenge #073: Theme


3. WordArtWed #446-#447: AGoes

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. What a pretty card, Lilian! This is such a great fold for showcasing this beautiful paper. Thank you for playing in my fun and fancy fold challenge this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilia, this is so pretty! I love this DSP and the fancy fold you created! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Allisa's card inspired you this week Lilian! Your fold showcases your chosen paper beautifully and I love the pop of colour from your sentiment and tropical flowers. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe