New CTMH July-Aug 2020 Catalog (and Stamp of the Month)!!!

Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

The new CTMH (Close To My Heart) July-August 2020 Catalog is here!!!
You can see it HERE!

It's full of great stamp sets and more!

Here are some of my favorites:


Promotion: Happiest Place Product Bundle (you can also purchase them separately)

Summer Vibes Picture My Life Cards - for Pocket Scrapbooking






that goes with previously released:

and SVG, Albums, accessories, etc!

And if you have a qualifying purchase of $50 or more, you can get the Stamp of the Month - For My Beautiful Friend - for only $5 more!!! (or you can purchase it at $18.95):



Get your favorites before they are gone!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe