{Tue} Technique: STAMPloration meets Runway Happy Card

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

This card was inspired by STAMPlorations Sketch #32 and Runway Inspired #82 colors:


Here's my card:

I stamped the circle frame on black cardstock and heat embossed in gold. Then, I stamped some more flowers and also heat embossed in gold. I added clear gemstones on some flowers and colored them with yellow Copic marker.
Sentiment was stamped using metallic gold ink...I also stamped "Happy Mother's Day" on the inside.
Finally, I watercolored the inside of circle with PearlEx watercolor and adhered the black panel on blue card.


Challenges:

Supplies:
Inkadinkado and CTMH (Happy To Be Friends) stamps
Gold embossing powder
VersaMark
Heat Gun
gemstones
Copic marker
Brilliance ink pad
Pearl Ex Watercolor case

Have a nice week!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe