April Showers Card

Thursday, April 30, 2015

If you're looking for my DT Cardabilities card, click HERE or scroll down...

(I was going to post this on the weekend...but it's already the end of the month! So, in order to be able to enter it in some challenges, I'll be posting 2 cards today...)

I made this card today and it was inspired by a few challenges:


I layered stickers and a panel of polka dots paper. I hand drew lines and "stitches" between the two sections with a black pen. I sponged white pigment ink on the stickers and paper to tone it down.
I added the chipboard umbrella, flower and bow (which I outlined with a black pen).  
I glued Prima flowers and added some pearls in centers and also on the bow.
Finally, I added some glitter glue on umbrella and the flower on top.

Challenges:

2. Always Playing with Paper #32 {Use Polka Dots on your Card or Paper Project}


3. MMMC #11: April Showers

4. Addicted to Stamps #142 Make Your Mark
5. Simon Says Mon Anything Goes
6. Word Art Wed #181: Anything Goes/Family Friendly
7. Simon Says Wed Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe