Cardabilities Design Team Reveal #121: Butterfly Mother's Day Card

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

(I have 2 posts today...if you're looking for my DT project for Decorate to Celebrate, please click HERE)

Hello, crafty friends!

It's the 15th...and you know it! It's Cardabilities Design Team Reveal Day!
Here's the gorgeous sketch by Karan:


And here's my card:


I simply layered 2 patterned papers for the base. I cut out some leaves (Spellbinders), using solid green and patterned paper, and layered them with some flowers. I added 3 pearls to the blue flower's center.


I cut a butterfly (Artiste Cricut Collection- CTMH), both shape (patterned paper) and the scroll (white cardstock). I inked the scroll butterfly, added glitter to the wings, adhered (by the body only) on the shape cut, and adhered on the card.
Then, I stamped sentiment on Colonial White cardstock, cut the banner, inked the edges and adhered on butterfly with foam tape. Finally, I added more pearls to the top right side of card.


Challenges:
2. Simon Says Stamp Mon: In the Middle (butterfly and sentiment in the middle)
ETA 04/23/15:


Supplies:
Artiste Cricut Collection (CTMH)
stamp (CTMH)
Patterned Papers (MME, Prima, The Paper Studio) 
Glitter
Spellbinders dies
Prima flowers
pearls (The Paper Studio)
3-D Foam Tape
VersaMagic and Memento ink pads

Our sponsor is DiesRUs and they are offering a $20.00 gift certificate to the winner...



You have until the 28th of the month to link up (click HERE to link your projects)!
And don't forget to "like" our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Cardabilities

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe