{Sat} PS26 #8: Jelly Fish Scrap Page

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Hello,

Today I'm sharing a 12"x12" mixed-media scrapbook page, inspired by the mood board from Scrap Around the World...I love the colors, and of course, the seashells and seahorses!

photo from Instagram...

(photos update 04/13/15)






I'd like to enter it in the following Challenges, blogs that I found recently...

1. Scrap Around the World (April 2015) Challenge #24


2. Scrap Our Stash April Stash Challenge #25 - STAMP

S - Stencil, Stamps, Stickers
T - Thickers stickers, Torn paper, Turquoise ink pad
A - Angled washi tape, (Glossy) Accents seahorse, Alphabet stickers
M - Mist
P - Pearlescent ink pad, paper

and also:
3. Word Art Wednesday #178: A Family Friendly Challenge for All
4. SSS Mon Challenge: A is for... (Azul..."blue" in Portuguese! and Artsy Scrap Page)

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe