{Sun} Sweets: Happy Anniversary Card

Sunday, January 11, 2015

It's my anniversary month, so I decided to make a shabby/freestyle collage card and enter it in several challenges...



Supplies:
background stamp (Unity Stamp Co.)
C1605 Happy to Be Friends (CTMH)
Artbooking Cricut Cartridge (if you have one, the "doily" is the tree image! I just cut off the trunk...)
Prima Flowers
Pearls (The Paper Studio)
Washi Tape
Glitz Glitter Gel (CTMH-retired)
Brilliance Pearlescent ink pads

Challenges:
1. The Card Concept #26: {Happy One Year Anniversary!}

2. WAW #165: Anything Goes
3. SSS Wed Challenge: Something New (I'm using my new stamp set from CTMH and new patterned paper from my stash)

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe