Decorate to Celebrate DT: Challenge #91 - Anything Goes

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Another exciting news for 2015!
I am on the Decorate to Celebrate Design Team!

Here's my first project:





My wedding anniversary is coming up and my husband and kids surprised me with an early gift - a Hyacinth!
The vase is a plain clear one and you can see all the roots, so I decided to hide them...

The pretty double-sided glittered patterned paper (try to say that fast!) did half the job!
I used my Cricut to cut the box base (Artiste Cricut cartridge from CTMH). It also has the box shape, but I actually just cut/scored my own.
I stamped the sentiment from This Moment stamp set (CTMH) on white cardstock and inked the edges; added some Prima flowers, gemstone and glitter glue and...there you have it! A vase box!

Hope you liked it!
And don't forget to link your creations HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe