{Sat} Project Scrapbook 26 + New Year's Resolutions/Goals/Bucket List

Saturday, January 03, 2015

If you happened to read (and remember) my New Year's Resolution from last year (if not, you can read the list HERE), you'll find out that I skipped a lot of the scrapbooking goals...

So, the 2015 Resolutions/Goals/Bucket List/whatever you want to call it are:

1. Scrapbook more
2. Finish 2013 and 2014 albums (yeah...I'm really behind...)
3. Finish any unfinished layouts
4. Make 2-3 8x8 albums
5. Submit projects to magazines AND, hopefully, be published
6. Make 2 videos (I made one last year)...oops! I did that! So, make it 3 videos!!!
7. Keep listing on my Etsy store
8. Exercise ('cause my doctor "threatened" me...)

I think I'll stop there...before it gets too overwhelming...

I must say that 2014 was quite productive, though...I didn't have these on my list, but some of my cards/projects were recognized in challenges and I am in a Design Team (House of Cards)!!!

And to "push" myself into scrapbooking more, I'll post a project every other Saturday (at least, I'll try...). I'll call it:


...or PS26 for short...and here's the first page:



Easy one, since I only used glittered patterned paper and cut out hearts from the same paper collection.
I'll be linking it to:
1. WAW #164: Anything Goes
2. SSS Wed: Anything Goes

Have a nice weekend!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe