H2H Guest Designer: NO Embellishment Projects

Monday, November 17, 2014

I love embellishments...what about you?
I love stickers, gemstones, glitter, ribbon...sometimes I think I don't used them enough, though...

But wait...this week the challenge at Heart 2 Heart is NO embellishments!!!

So, since I couldn't stamp nor use ink on the previous challenges...guess what I'm going to use this week? =)

Here's the first card...using stamps and ink pads:

Supplies (CTMH):
B1439 Dreamer
D1544 Distressed Backgrounds
C1503 The Best Things
stamp set from Artbooking Cricut Collection
ShinHan Touch Twin Tender Pink Marker


On the second one, I experimented on glossy paper (aka left over photo paper)... I used alcohol inks, stamps and sketch from RetroSketches #141:


Entering this card in The Paper Players #222: Clean and Simple Thank You, 
RetroSketches #141 and WAW #158: Anything Goes
Supplies (CTMH):
B1463 Thankful Heart
Others:
Gold Metallic Marker

Piñata Alcohol Inks & Claro Extender (Jacquard)


Last, but not least, this card was cut using the wonderful Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge...I painted it with PearlEx Watercolors and ink pad (fox):


Supplies (CTMH):
Artfully Sent Cricut Collection
Others:
PearlEx Watercolors CD
black pen

You have until the end of the month to play!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe