H2H Guest Designer: Season's Greetings Scrapbook Page

Monday, November 03, 2014

I'm back with a project for the first challenge of the month at H2H CTMH Challenge Blog!
This one was quite the challenge...at least for me...
NO stamping allowed! Say WHAAT??? No stamping? That's crazy! Just saying...'cause I'm a stamper!!!
OK, enough drama...here's my scrapbook page:



Papers are from Yuletide Carol WOTG Scrapbooking Kit, plus a 3x4 journaling card from My Crush Holiday Happenings Assortment, Ruby Chevron Washi Tape, Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape and enamel stars from Scaredy Cat Assortment.

You have until the end of the month to link up your projects!
Have fun!
And have a nice week!

Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe