Mixed-Media {Monday} with H2H: No Rules! Guest Designer

Monday, November 24, 2014

This is my last week as a guest designer for Heart 2 Heart CTMH Challenge Blog...

...and this week, the challenge is: NO rules!
So, who said that Picture My Life cards are just for pocket scrapbooking? 

Here's a simple card, using two 3x4 cards:


Since this card was easy-peasy, I had time to make some more!
I'm usually very linear when I craft...so, on this card, I decided to rebel and tilt the black paper...

I'm linking up this card in:
1. MMMC #6: Stamps
2. WAW #159: Anything Goes

And don't be afraid to mix and match washi tape and add a little of Artfully Sent! =)



Supplies (CTMH):
Picture My Life Chalk it Up
enamel stars from Scaredy Cat assortment 
Teal Shimmer Trim
arrows from Pathfinding WOTG Card Making Kit stamp set
C1534 Sightseer stamp set
B1467 You Mean the World to Me stamp set
Silver Geometric washi tape
Artfully Sent Cricut Collection
3-D Foam Tape
stamps from retired WOTG Card Making Kit
Gold Polka-Dot washi tape
Others:
Clear and Silver Embossing Powders
VersaMark
Heat Gun
Sequins
black pen

Thank you H2H for such fun challenges this month!
You have until the end of the month to play in all challenges!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe