{Sun} Sweets: Floral Thank You Card

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Happy Sunday!

The day is here! Today is the day I announce my FCCB Blog Candy winner!!!
But before I get to the result...I have a Thank You card to share:




The colors were inspired by Color Throwdown and then, when I saw the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!, I knew I had to combine them!
I colored the flowers with Copic markers and added some glitter in the centers.

Thanks to all that joined my blog and left comments!!!

OK...so, the winner is...(insert drum roll)...

Gail S.

Congratulations, Gail!
Please, contact me with your mailing address so I can send you the goodies!

Challenges:
1. Color Throwdown #345

2. CAS(E) this Sketch #126

3. Word Art Wed #186: Anything Goes/Family Friendly
4. Addicted to Stamps #147: Make your Mark

Thank you for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe