{Sat} PS26 #13: 4th of July LO + News!

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Happy Saturday!

I have some great news to share!!! I'm in the EyeConnect Crafts Design Team!!! Check out the blog to see the other DT members - click HERE.

And...one more layout for my Project Scrapbook26...this is PS26 #13! I'm half way through!
I'm working ahead this time...since I'm so behind! haha
This is for the photos I'll take on July 4th...usually we have people from church come over for BBQ. Then, we go to the park to watch fireworks.


I created this LO based on the Twistback Thursday Sketch #6 at SketchNScrap (left page). 


And I added the Project Life style for the right page...since I promised to make one with embellishments...

This one has a banner from Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge, washi tape, punched patterned paper (on foam tape) and tone-on-tone stamped "fireworks":


Washi tape and stamped embellishment (on foam tape): 


Punched patterned paper (on foam tape), star stamp and tone-on-tone stamping:


Challenges:
3. Simon Says Use Your Favorite Technique and/or Product (handmade embellishments and washi tape)

Thanks for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe