{Tue} Technique: 2 Cards + Background Techniques Video

Tuesday, August 04, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!


I re-edited some old videos and made a compilation video of background techniques for paper crafting to post on YouTube (see below).

I also used variations on a couple of the techniques shown to create cards for some challenges...

First, I did random stamping on a panel. Then, I trimmed into little squares to make this slimline card for a sketch challenge:



For Card #2, I used a stamp set I bought years ago, but never used it...until now! I watercolored a panel using ink from my ink pad lid + water. Then I stamped an image, cut it out and adhered on a stamped panel with foam dots. Then, I added sequins from my stash:


retired CTMH stamp set

Here's the Video:



Challenges:
Card #1

Card #2





You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Love the bright flowers on that white card base. It is nice and bold and very well done. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down blog.
    Mandi, card DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happy crab makes me smile, Lilian! Wonderful beachy sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun KISS design! Thanks for accepting the challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great design and I love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing your lovely make with us at CAS Mix Up this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, colourful beach scene Lilian! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card design with your colors and sparkle! Really love that sentiment! Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at the {Cupcake Inspirations} Challenge! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun array of beach discoveries. Brightful and fun.
    Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice take on the sketch challenge! Love the bright colors of the flowers on a white card. Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cool sentiment! Fun and cute card!
    Thank you for joining us at {Cupcake Inspirations} Challenge - Pioniya, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of the sketch on Stick it Down! Slim line cards are the new rave :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card. I love the "happy" colorful flowers, and the fact that you lined your squares adds wonderful detail. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card with the gorgeous sketchy flower panels! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down this month!

    Monica- Card DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous! Love the stamping and colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe