{Sun} Sweets: CTMH August Stamp of the Month - Floral Celebration Cards

Sunday, August 02, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

I have a few cards for a few challenges today...
I tried to resist but I was too weak...I decided to make some slimline cards, especially after finding the CAS Colours & Sketches #381 Sketch Challenge and being inspired by DT Julie's card.

Card #1 is 3.5" x 8.5" and the color theme is from Shopping Our Stash #425 Challenge.
I had these zig-zag die cuts in my scrap box, so decided to finally use them! The die cuts are left overs from an overlay (CTMH Cricut Artbooking Collection).


Card #2 is also a slimline card and I created it for a color challenge - Color Throwdown #604:


Card #3 is regular size and for another sketch challenge - Sunday Stamps #236 - and I combined with The Library Challenge #64 theme...I was inspired by the cover and created my mini domed "terrarium":


Detail of the foil strip:


I used only one stamp set - Floral Celebration from CTMH.

Challenges:

Card #1 


Card #2

Card #3





You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Funcards and great use of all the sketches! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!! Love the black and white and great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards!
    Great takes on the challenges and sketches!
    Thanks so much for joining the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH for our black and white challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! I like the mix of curves & angles! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Lilian, love these bright flowers, the tag is a great take on our sketch! Love that gold detail, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great slimline cards and love your take on the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all awesome!!! I especially love the black/white one you did for our challenge. I'm so thrilled that I inspired you to try the slimline! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you stamped the flowers and leaves in all those different ink colours. Beautiful card.Thanks for joining The Library

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your whimsical flowers and all the fun colors! Thank you for rocking our sketch at Sunday Stamps with the fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you incorporated the tag shape into the sketch. Lovely mix of leaves/vines and flowers. Fun and happy! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe