{Sun} Sweets: Variations on a Theme - Floral Celebration Cards

Sunday, August 09, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!


I made a few cards with a basic design, but different colors & patterns...the original is the one-layer colored card on the left:
I used Floral Celebration (CTMH) and stamped the flowers in different colors, then colored/outlined some using Glitz Sea Sparkle Markers (Jane Davenport).
The card on the right is monochromatic (for a challenge) - I just colored the main flower and sentiment with a blue Glitz Sea Sparkle Marker.

The third card is more layered (see below). I put it next to the one-layer card for comparison:
I stamped the flowers on a smaller panel, and added the sentiment on a banner. I also cut out the main flower and added on the card with foam dot for more dimension.

Which one did you like the most?

Challenges:

Card #2

Card #3




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. These are so pretty, Lillian! I love an OLC and think you achieved wonderful depth with your color on your first OLC. Of the pretty mono cards, I do like the one with the popped up flower best. Great comparisons! Thank you for adding schparkle to The Flower Challenge! Darnell GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design is pretty in all the cheerfully colored version, one layer and layered version! The floral arrangement looks fabulous!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful floral cards here Lillian! thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe