{Fri} Faves: CTMH Craft With Heart Card Subscription (May-August 2020)

Friday, August 21, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Usually, I don't buy Card/Scrapbook/Craft Subscriptions...but I loved the exclusive stamp set from the May-Aug 2020 Craft With Heart Card Subscription (from Close To My Heart), that I had to do it...

It comes with all supplies, and for this box, you just need extra adhesive of your choice as it comes with extra foam tape for your projects, if you choose to use them.

My boys loved creating these cards with me, especially the shaker cards...here's a video (my 9 year-old son is making the first shaker card):



******

Here are the cards you will be able to create (24 cards total, 2 of each design) and the stamp set:

You can follow the designs or alter them using different stamps and/or orientation 
(you can see examples in the video).

And I added the Aug Scrapbook Layouts, if you're not into card making:


Check them out on my CTMH Shop
(or click HERE)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe