Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - September 2017

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's Planner Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties!!!
I used my Mini Happy Planner, plus Paper Sweeties stamp sets (click to enlarge):


I stamped icons and words, using Planner Series: Get Your Craft OnPlanner Series: Wedding and Planner Series: Shapes.
I stamped the pumpkin and vines (Thankful stamp set)...I also stamped the vines as "streamers".
I added some stickers and washi tapes.
Then, I stamped flower (Thankful stamp set), cut it out, added some dimensional paint in the center and adhered it on the left page.

Challenges:
1. Simon Says Wed STAMPtember: Stamp It

Supplies:




************************


Please, don't forget to visit the PLANNER TEAM blog hop:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth ---- You're HERE!
Lisa Bzibziak

**************************

And don't forget to join our September Inspiration Challenge:




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. awesoem pages...luv journaling, thanks for sharing! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe