2017 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Card

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

I had time to sneak in a card for 2017 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop this week!!!

IMG_1519

I used stamps from Planner Series: Coffee and Thankful stamp set, seam binding ribbon and sequins (Paper Sweeties).
I stamped the Planner stamps on green cardstock, embossed the panel with my Cuttlebug machine, and inked the edges in brown.
I added the seam biding ribbon on the top left corner and adhered the panel on the printed card base.
I stamped 3 pumpkins and cut them out. I layered them on card, using foam tape on the left one for dimension.
I added some sequins and finished the bow.

Challenges:


You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. This is lovely, Lilian. Great Paper Sweeties card, and the pop of pink in the seam binding is such a cute touch. Thanks so much for sharing this card with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's always so nice to have you play along. Have a blessed week, my sweet and creative friend.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tiny images with sweet embossing, so sweet, love this creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling. Love the added sequins to the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Lillian, thanks for linking up your super fun card! Love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute way to use the PS goodies Lilian! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bright orange pumpkins! This is adorable!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the background you have stamped for your pumpkins. Lovely fall card.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, Lilian.
    Great background paper and sweet pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card and love the texture and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your background, and the bow!
    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow your autumn creation is so wonderful with those nice pumkins! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps Challenge, Alma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe