Mixed Media {Mon}: Block Watercolor Stamping with Glitter Brush Pens

Monday, September 11, 2017

Happy Monday, Kraftie Friends!!!

I tried a technique - Block Watercolor Stampaing - using my Glitter Brush Pens...


I brushed colored Glitter Brush Pen on an acrylic block and smooshed it on white cardstock - I used yellow and green.
I trimmed the green panel and die cut the yellow panel using ODBD Stitched Circle die.
I printed the "apples" image (Club Scrap Orchard Digital Kit), cut it out and colored with alcohol-based markers. I also printed the sentiment and trimmed it.

Hope you can see the glittery watercolor effect in the pic below:


Challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches #304: a Sketch by Narelle (I goofed and was too late to link my card...but this is where the design came from...)
1. Just Us Girls #410: Trend Week



2. Addicted to CAS #119: Apples


3. Cupcake Inspirations #422:


4. WordArtWed #298-#299: AGoes
5. Double D: Glitter, Glitter, Glitter


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lacy block stamping made a great background for your wonderful apple, Lilian. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Lilian! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘GLITTER’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lilian, I sure do love this! I've been thinking about smooshing my glitter brush pens but haven't tried it yet. Yours turned out fabulous! Pretty colors, nice and clean. I'm so glad you shared it in our Glitter challenge at Double D!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe