Creative with Stamps #18 - Leaves (a Digital Card)

Friday, September 01, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

New month means new a Challenge at Creative With Stamps!

We have a new Instagram account! Please, check us out HERE! And don't forget to follow us!
We also have a Facebook Page, in case you haven't "Liked" us there yet!

This month's theme is:



Our Sponsor is:


3 images 
(for Random Winner)

I tried to make a card...but it didn't work out! My printer wasn't working (it's out of yellow ink)...
So, I tried to make a digital card, using our sponsor's image: Autumn Wreath, but I was having trouble saving it (not enough space in my laptop)...
As you can see, I was having a lot of issues... =)

Finally, I deleted some stuff...so here it is - a Digital Card:


Once I replace the inks in my printer, I can print this out, color the wreath and adhere it on a card base!!!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oh this is just amazing! Fab design and wonderful papers.

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#9 – The beginning of autumn (let’s drop the leaves))
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and what a great idea!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Autumn Wreath is beautiful, Lilian. I like it left uncolored with the patterned papers as a background

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE digital stamps & Paper.... your card is so pretty Lilian!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thats a beautiful digi card you created Lilian! I wouldn't even know where to begin to do that so I'm in awe! Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Image and lovely color combo Lilian
    beautifully made
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe