{Tue} Technique: Add Texture with Pastes

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I've been a little busy lately...but had some time to play today!
Club Scrap has a June Technique Challenge - Add Texture with Pastes - and since my paste was collecting dust, I thought I would use it! =)

I used Liquitex Flexible Modeling Paste, Club Scrap Pattern Play printed paper and Club Scrap Twin Tags Honeycomb Stencil.
I trimmed 2 panels (4" x 5.25"), applied some modeling paste on and let it dry:




I used yellow dye + water and brushed it on the honeycombs.
I tore some printed paper, stamped on (Pattern Play Greeting and Jumbo unmounted stamps) and and tore the green cardstock, then adhered the pieces on the panels.
I adhered the panels on green card bases and added some Pattern Play Enamel Dots.



Challenges (Cards #1):
1. Club Scrap June Technique Challenge: Add Texture with Pastes
2. Word Art Wed #288-#289: AGoes
3. The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #37: A Year of Choices (I chose #36 - Put a Stamp On It)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Fabulous card Lilian! It's so colourful & striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and so wild. Love the messy look of this set. Thank you for Stenciling with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe