Club Scrap June Artist Team Challenge

Friday, June 23, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Welcome to Club Scrap June Artist Team Challenge Blog Hop!
If you came from Club Scrap's Blog (Karen's post), you're in the right place!
Your next stop will be Debbie's Blog!

This month, Club Scrap's Artist Team was challenged to create projects inspired by Tricia’s May Blog hop layout - projects with ONE LAYER!

I find one-layer projects quite fun...so here's what I created, using unmounted stamps from the newest Pattern Play Collection:


Challenge:

I started by stamping the sentiment (Pattern Play Art Nouveau unmounted stamps) in brown.
Then, I stamped background in light blue (Pattern Play Jumbo unmounted stamps) and circles in yellow (Pattern Play Art Nouveau unmounted stamps).
I decided to embellish a little, using Pattern Play Enamel Dots in white.

The card below is quite similar...


I stamped sentiment first (Pattern Play Greeting unmounted stamps).
I inked background stamp (Pattern Play Jumbo unmounted stamps) in yellow and green.
I added stamps from Pattern Play Art Nouveau unmounted stamps in light blue. And finished it off with some sequins.

You can also use a colored card base:


This time, I stamped sentiment (Pattern Play Jumbo unmounted stamps) in black.
Then, one background image (Pattern Play Jumbo unmounted stamps) in green and the other images (Pattern Play Art Nouveau unmounted stamps) in light blue.
I also added Pattern Play Enamel Dots in black.

Your next stop is Debbie's Blog!!!

Challenges (Card #2):
1. Word Art Wed #288-#289: AGoes
2. The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #37: A Year of Choices (I chose #36 - Put a Stamp On It)


3. Crafting with Friends #46: AGoes



You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Your cards are so fresh and CAS Lilian, I love the yellow ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards...I think the first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layering of stamps Lilian! Love the pop of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! excellent take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really loved your color combos, Lilian, especially the yellow/teal one. Super nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Lillian. One layer cards are a challenge for me and I love the way you have layered yours. I'll have to give your technique a try. I've just started following your amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! Love the yellow - it really jumps out! Thank you so much for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards Lillian-those subtle colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are so gorgeous. Love how you stenciled, inked and layered the images. Thanks for joining our previous challenge here at WORD ART WEDNESDAY. We hope you will join us again in our current challenge soon. Leaving you with the inspiration found in Philippians 4:13 which says: "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe