Paper Sweeties Plan Your Lifer Series - June 2017

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's Planner Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties!!!
I used my Mini Happy Planner, plus Paper Sweeties stamp sets (click to enlarge):


I started by stamping icons and words, using Planner Series: Get Your Craft On and Planner Series: Wedding.
Then, I used one stamp from Planner Series: Coffee and one from  Planner Series: Get Your Craft On  and stamped them several times, for a "patterned paper" look.
I added some washi tapes and stickers.

I stamped the flower and star frames on white cardstock, cut them out and adhered them on planner.

I wrote some stuff with my Smash Book pen, and will be adding some more later...



Please, visit the PLANNER TEAM:
**************************


And don't forget to join Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge - June 2017:





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your planner looks fantastic Lilian! LOVE all the stars.... so FUN!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute planner pages...love all the stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright, cheery and FUN Lilian! I love all the background stamping you did! Wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe