Club Scrap Oct Artist Team Challenge - Quad Prints

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Hello, Crafty Friends!

It's time for the Artist Team Challenge at Club Scrap!
This month, the artists were challenge to use text weight printed papers we lovingly refer to as "Quad Prints"...aren't they gorgeous?


 Quad Prints are so pretty...they have a glossy finish! You can use them "as is" for quick projects:



Or you can "spice them up" a bit...


Here I added a stamp from Transformations Collection stamp set:


For the card below, I added 3 strips of the Quad Prints...


...added a "trim" and stamp from Transformations Borders & Backgrounds stamp set:


You can also stamp on them...
...here I used the stamps from Big Top Collection stamp set,


Challenges:
1. Fusion All Hallow's Eve (I used the sketch)

2.  STAMPlorations Oct Challenge: Theme and Sketch (I'm using the theme-favorite color combo...orange and green for fall!)



Have a nice week!!!


PS: I have more Quad Prints projects on this post (Please, click  HERE)!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe