{Thu} Technique: Gel Sticks on Stamped Images

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Hello, crafty friends!

Yeah, moving to another state is not easy...I'm still unpacking boxes...it will take me a while...since I'd rather craft! haha
I have 2 cards to share today...I'm using gel sticks (aka Gelatos for kids) on both...


First card...I used a sketch from RetroSketches
Papers are Quad Prints from Club Scrap. I cut a butterfly using Cricut, stamp XOXO on it, applied white gel stick and smudged it with my fingers. I also added gel stick on the stamped banner. Then, I added some pearl stickers (Club Scrap).

Challenges:



*********************************************************************************

Second card...paper is Quad Prints (Club Scrap). I added white Glitter Tape (CTMH) and colored it with Copic marker. I stamped the pumpkin in black, applied orange gel stick, rubbed with my finger and cut it out. 
I stamped 3 leaves in orange (on orange cardstock), and watercolored them with orange gel stick. I used a wet paintbrush to pick up the color from the stick. 


Challenges:







(ETA 10/30/15)





Thanks for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe