Big Top on the Go!

Friday, October 16, 2015

Hello, crafty friends!
I was so excited when I got the Big Top Collection (Club Scrap) at the beginning of this month!
But I was in the middle of packing to move to another state, so I was only able to play with it a little bit this week...yup...I'm still unpacking boxes...and trying to set up my new craft room... =(

So, this card had to be a card on the go! Simple, fast, CAS!


I used the stamp from the Big Top Collection stamp set, striped washi tape, and adhesive pearl stickers. Then, I added some colors with Copic markers.

Challenges:
1. CAS on Sunday #69: Washi Tape
2. Addicted to CAS #74: Sparkle
3. Word Art Wed #205: Anything Goes
4. Happy Little Stampers Oct Sketch Challenge


Have a nice weekend!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe