Weekend Projects: 3-D Pumpkin

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My sons are sick...so, consequently, I'm sick...been feeling under the weather for almost a week now... =(
But my kids don't really care that they are sick, so my son N and I made this 3-D Pumpkin on Sunday...our first Cricut project!!! =)
I bought the Cricut Expression 2 a couple of weeks ago, but hadn't have the time to play with it...until 2 days ago! This project was just a test...I was playing with the Cricut Craft Room.


My son N helped me glue the pieces together. And now that I look at it, I should have used a solid color paper on the inside...oh, well! I just grabbed the first papers I saw...

P.S. I should have bought the Cricut a long time ago...but I was happy with my Slice!
But I'm glad I waited, 'cause I bought it on clearance at Hobby Lobby at a very good price! =)

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe